Child & Family Psychiatry Expert Witnesses
MEWA’s Child & family Psychiatry Experts are able to assist the court by providing expert witness reports on parents and children in family law proceedings.
Our Child Psychiatry Experts provide comprehensive and efficient incapacity assessments for welfare and financial guardianship under the Mental Capacity Act.
Our psychiatry experts are aware of the statutory timescales and thus provide the flexibility to turn around reports within tight deadlines. We can usually assess clients wherever they are based, including care homes, hospitals, and home visits.
Why Choose Us for Your Child & Family Psychiatry Expert Witness?
- Access to pre-eminent 2,500+ psychiatry experts across all specialisms of psychiatry
- Full UK & Ireland coverage
- Free medicolegal screening and advice to legal professionals
- Urgent reports in 2-5 days
- Quick appointments and fast delivery of reports (2-3 weeks) as standard
- Our child & family psychiatry experts have excellent local knowledge, working across Europe, South Asian Countries, Africa and the Middle East
- Multilingual psychiatry experts
- Male and female psychiatry experts
- Affordable and cost effective psychiatry experts
Thank you. We were pleased with the speed and quality of the report and response to initial instructions.
Thank you for preparing the report for our client. The client was pleased with the content of the report and the preparation time. Overall, very pleased with your service and would definitely use it again as well as recommend it to other solicitors.
Thank so much Dr S’s report in matter which is extremely helpful