Neuropsychiatry Expert Witnesses
Neuropsychiatry is a sub-speciality of psychiatry covering overlapping areas between neurology and psychiatry. It concerns the diagnosis of disorders resulting from organic or physical defects in the brain.
Neuropsychiatry Expert Witness are often instructed in cases with psychiatric symptomology associated with neurological disorders or illness with specific brain dysfunctions. This may include seizure disorders, developmental disorders involving the brain, neurodegenerative diseases (Alzheimer’s Disease, Parkinson’s Disease, etc.), cerebral vascular disease, brain tumours, infectious and inflammatory diseases of the brain, alcohol and other substance-induced organic mental disorders.
Our Neuropsychiatry Experts Witness are able to assist the court by providing neuropsychiatric reports in all areas of law including criminal, family law, personal injury and parole board hearings.
Our Neuropsychiatry expert witnesses can offer the following:
- Psychiatric assessment of trauma and post-traumatic stress disorder
- Complex neuropsychiatric assessments
- Mental Capacity Act assessments
- Robust care management plans and recommendations for intervention
- Forensic neuropsychiatry
- Fitness to plead in neurological or neuropsychiatry disorders
- Mental capacity in neurological or neuropsychiatric disorders
- Traumatic brain injury and its role in offending and criminal cases
- Parenting assessments in complex neuropsychiatric conditions
Why Choose Us for Your Neuropsychiatry Expert Witness?
- Access to pre-eminent 2,500+ psychiatry experts across all specialisms of psychiatry
- Full UK & Ireland coverage
- Free medicolegal screening and advice to legal professionals
- Urgent reports in 2-5 days
- Quick appointments and fast delivery of reports (2-3 weeks) as standard
- Our child & family psychiatry experts have excellent local knowledge, working across Europe, South Asian Countries, Africa and the Middle East
- Multilingual psychiatry experts
- Male and female psychiatry experts
- Affordable and cost effective psychiatry experts
Thank you. We were pleased with the speed and quality of the report and response to initial instructions.
Thank you for preparing the report for our client. The client was pleased with the content of the report and the preparation time. Overall, very pleased with your service and would definitely use it again as well as recommend it to other solicitors.
Thank so much Dr S’s report in matter which is extremely helpful